Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just mounted my new 14" freedom shield today and it is everything and more than i expected. the shield is thick and beautifully constructed and i get no wind in my face even with it being 5" shorter than my old stock shield. i am 6' and could not see over the stock without sitting up as far as i could. i get no buffeting and my beard doesn't blow up and smudge my glasses.
john at freedom shields shipped within 2 days of me ordering and it arrived fedex in three days well packed and included new heavy duty wellnuts with the screws. i didn't use the screws because i have the chrome trim piece and had to use the bolts that go with it but everything bolted up great. the pic's below are the best i could take in my shop will try to get better ones outside tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats. I have a freedom shield as well and absolutely love it. Didn't think much about how nice the finish on a wind shield could be until I saw these, they are really nice. Can't say enough about their awesome customer service too.:thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sending mounting hardware with the shield is good business. Oh and you have quite the garage decorating taste.:D

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Windshield

Looks great... and loving that truck in the background!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Freedom/John is a great guy to deal with, good shield, polished edges, thick too. He'll sell you the mounting hardware and gasket separate if you ask. I really liked the mounting system so I bought it for another shield I use occasionally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts