Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from BC Canada, in the process of gathering the last little pieces for a EVO in a Pan/Shovel frame build. Using '80 FLT bags(so I can hide the air comp. in the oil bag notch on the right bag) , a '79-83 Tour Glide fairing (at least that was how it was listed on that bidding site), also a 1984 FXDG aka Disc glide back wheel & Softtail 21'' front wheel. Looks like a great site and a lot of informative people on here and I am sure I ill be asking a lot of (sometimes dumb) questions on here!.....SO LET THERE BE BLOOD!! :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I'll try and get some pics up, but this week is pretty much tied up with Dr.'s appointment, physio appointments & an update with my surgeon and the weekend is already booked for the stripping of '47 Mercury Eight. So probably the next week, btw it's all in pieces! :(
~Cheers~

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.