Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... My name is DMACK and I have ordered the new 2020 Road Glide Limited. My previous bike was the 2018 cvo limited 115 anniverary Electra Glide. I loved this bike. I didn't have any issues with it at all. I was told that since this was my first bike ever i should have gotten a Road Glide. But its what i wanted so i got it.. and I got to ride it from Houston Texas to Ft Ritchie Florida on my first long haul. But unfortunately on my second journey, from Texas to California i had an accident.While riding in a pack. we encountered stop and go traffic. I was riding in the middle of the pack of about 40 riders. Then all of a sudden the pack had to come to a quick stop. one rider was not paying attention and ended up slamming on his brakes and losing control of his bike which ended up hitting my bike and taking me and a couple more riders out. I sustained a sprained ankle and minor road rash, unfortunately my bike did not fair as well and was a total loss. i have been reimbursed by my insurance company and was intending on buying the new CVO limited but decided to go with the opinion of my peers, to save a little money and get the New Road Glide Limited. So i will take delivery of it in October and will take a long road trip and will let everyone know how my ride was.

Dmack

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident and loss of bike but glad you’re ok! Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum in The Internet!
Congrats on The New Limited.
Sorry to hear of Your misfortune while on Your Trip.
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
That 115 paint scheme was awesome. that's a shame. But. You're upgrading. Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Glad you are here to tell us that story! Good luck and many safe miles with the new bike!

Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Everything worked out and before you know it you'll be riding again
Welcome and congrats from Florida
Your accident is why I don't like riding with large groups never know the ability of your surrounding riders, can't wait for your opinion on the 2020

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to the tank, from Idaho!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts