Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has both, how you like it, do they both perform well together for touring and what brand or model you have? Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Q, I have the Monroes out back and air over oil. No pistons or springs up front. It rides alot better than it did when I had the Bimba cylinders with springs. I run thefront at 70-80 psi. No issues so far. Should be pushing 1000 miles on the air over oil this weekend. Best part about the front is it only cost about $40. Just new seals and a quart of heavy oil.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Subscribing to this one. I have the Monroes in the back too. It would be cool to see what I can do to the front end

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Torqu, do you still have a gauge molded in your tank dash? If so, what is it for..

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I've got the dual air gauge in the upper gauge hole. It's actually pretty cheap and has worked pretty well. It's a Glowshift gauge.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i could've found a digtal gauge set that illuminated in yellow or amber i wouldve got it. The blackout gauge look is nice..

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Torqu, do you still have a gauge molded in your tank dash? If so, what is it for..
No Q, I don't have anything molded into the console. But you may have started a winter mod.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bad. I saw someone with a setup like yours with that mod.. it was nicely made. It was molded in the stock dash.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torqu, I'm going to hit you up later on your air over oil set up.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
No problem. Jr1000yarder from CB turned me on to this and he's running a 30"

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
My bad. I saw someone with a setup like yours with that mod.. it was nicely made. It was molded in the stock dash.

Q. I think I saw that build over on CB. It was a RK build where the dual air gauges illuminated thru the CVO dash, correct? That was a slick setup.

This is good info as I'm also considering air front (mainly air over oil) when I go 23.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Yeah, it's was a well thought out design. Looked killer.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
That's just the rear. I would bet they are using Monroes or the Gabriel shocks. No front air ride option.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts