Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RG,

I have a 07 Street Glide, with dual front disc's (first touring bike, not sure if they all do, lol), problem is the fronts are dragging, and it's pretty loud, If I squeeze the lever just a bit it goes away. I'm wondering if they just need to be bled? I get no vibration or that "wobbly" feel from a bent rotor.

Registered
Is it a soush sound or a cricket , you running stock pads? Cricket is normal on light touch for some , soush is a no, front rotors should never be hot by the time You get off and touch em, I'd change the pads out if uneven and compress the inside plungers correctly and exercise em, just raise the front and spin the tire, , you'll know

Registered
Give the front 'rotors' a blast of brake cleaner in case your 'pads' are sticking due to dirt...hibby.

Registered
Mine is the same and I was wondering if it was normal. Yesterday at a HD dealer, while I was enjoying a hotdog I heard many bikes pass me and they all seemed to have a dragging brake feel. Mine are warm to the touch after riding and hour but no means super hot. Following

1 - 7 of 7 Posts