Road Glide banner

Front end monotube adjustment

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gilpincr 
#1 ·
Hiiiiiiii guys! I need some help. I bought a front end set of monotubes from Howard for my 15 road glide. They are from GP suspension. I had them installed by Harley, because they were doing free installation on their parts, I added the black lowers legs. I need to adjust the rebound and compression on them, BUT I can't reach the adjuster knobs without taking the whole dash apart. Has anyone cut the piece of plastic so the knob adjustments are easier to get to on the fly? Just looking for some help!!

#2 ·
Who manufactured these monotubes. ? I'm not a big fan of cutting things up on the bike . I'd just remove that part for the adjustment trials, then reinstall. Not like you'll be readjusting once you get it right. Jmo.

#4 ·
Yeah..... I saw that after installation. I'm just going to cut the fork covers.
Who manufactured these monotubes. ? I'm not a big fan of cutting things up on the bike . I'd just remove that part for the adjustment trials, then reinstall. Not like you'll be readjusting once you get it right. Jmo.
They are made by GP suspension in California. Sooooo much better already and they aren't even dialed in yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.