Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little situation goin on when I let go of the handle bars at 40 mph my front end gets to wobbling pretty good. Got a 2013 fltrx with only 500 miles. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so was it fixed under warranty

·
Registered
400 Posts
Do a search on the forum. It is a common problem. Many different possibilities. Air pressure. Out of balance. Bearing head adjustment. Bad tire. Your stealer should know all the common remedies if they are reputable. Good luck.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I did a long ride to Key West a couple of weeks ago and encountered the "wobble" issue. I had read the threads here and assumed it was the steering bearing. Took it to my dealer - they checked it out - and amazed, my front air pressure was low. Embarrassed, but it's perfect now.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
..I think I'll pass on the wobble purchase..I cant see myself ever needing one..but need a price and pics as per forum rules..lol

I have heard different experiences about the wobble being covered under ESP..not sure about warranty..its a must fix though..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Harley has a fix for this: Keep your hands on the bars.

I've heard this one 100+ times, and I will tell you that Harley will not take responsibility for an issue that manifests itself only when your hands are off the bars, they can justifiably say it was not designed for that type of operation, and I'd have to agree.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Had the same issue on my 13 RGU. Took it to the dealer and the steering head bearings were loose. An hour later I was back on the road with a perfect bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts