Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing 21" wheel, new sliders and monotubes.. All are done and ready to reinstall, while putting forks back into trees the forks hit upper trees as if they are not aligned. I have traced it back to when I installed the riser bushing while everything was off. So how do I realign top and bottom trees?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I am installing 21" wheel, new sliders and monotubes.. All are done and ready to reinstall, while putting forks back into trees the forks hit upper trees as if they are not aligned. I have traced it back to when I installed the riser bushing while everything was off. So how do I realign top and bottom trees?
You removed you're trees to install riser bushings? You don't have removed you're you're trees to install any of the parts you mentioned. Need more info to steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No trees removed but when I was installing riser bushings while my forks were out of trees they might have got tweaked. This is the only thing I can think of, the trees don't line up they are slightly off and I can't get forks back in they bind. While forks are out there is nothing to keep the alignment of upper and lower trees, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts