Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I have them on my 2015 and they are a huge improvement over stock and a good upgrade for the money. Front end dive is heavily reduced and the ride and handling are much improved. If you want to compare front ends, I'm just south of you on 194. Heck, I've seen your bike around. Beautiful paint.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
215 Posts
What do you have to say about front forks mono tube for the 13 glide thinking about pulling trigger have 420 on rear
I had the monotube on 2 of my prior Street Glides and as other have said it's an improvement over stock. For my current bike (2918 RGS) I decided to step it up to the Legend Axeo, unfortunately I just installed them last week and haven't had a chance to really ride much.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I had them in my 13 FLTRU, quite an improvement.

There's a huge "1 clip or 2" debate. Factory recommends 2, but for a rider my size (about 185lbs), I saw a lot of complaints from people that had 2 clips in (ride was harsh), so I decided to go with 1, and was very glad I did.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I did mine also when I went to a 21" up front, also blacked out front end like you want to while I was at it. Night and day improvement over stock, also added supershox in rear ??

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
I did mine also when I went to a 21" up front, also blacked out front end like you want to while I was at it. Night and day improvement over stock, also added supershox in rear ??
What he said ^^^^ . I used 2 clips/ spacers. Very happy with the results.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've just sprung for these too. Holy Budget Blowout, Batman, the new year will see me with about $Aust3000 in parts sitting in my garage waiting for the new Road Glide to arrive! But one thing is for sure, I'm gonna have all-day comfort (all new suspension, bars, seat, Freedom Shield screen) on my new bike, and the capability to ride it thousands of easy miles both commuting 100 miles a day far longer into the colder months and seeing more of Australia in the next decade. That's sure the plan. To my mind, there's chrome gee-gaws and there's actual investing in your ride. LOL - and I don't even have a wife to run that fib past! I'm just convincing myself!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts