Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're on the Front Range and would like to meet up now and then, drop a line. I'm in the CoSprings area, don't have to have a big ride planned, short hops and a beer is enough. Franktown, Palmer Lake, Monument, Castle Rock, Parker, etc. Facebook Messenger me for time-sensitive stuff: Scott Westfall
@woverby @Kermie @groupw @Shemp pass the word! :kiss:

·
Registered
939 Posts
If you're on the Front Range and would like to meet up now and then, drop a line. I'm in the CoSprings area, don't have to have a big ride planned, short hops and a beer is enough. Franktown, Palmer Lake, Monument, Castle Rock, Parker, etc. Facebook Messenger me for time-sensitive stuff: Scott Westfall

I'm in!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Is anyone planning on hitting Thunder in the Rockies in Loveland at all this Labor Day weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts

RedRover, available for a "day ride" this weekend. As you previously mentioned we could hit Palmer Lake (O'Malleys?) and make a loop to Franktown (Stagecoach) and back to COS. Saturday the weather looks better, but Sunday is OK also. Anyone else available to ride or meet up at a watering hole?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am staying away from the I-25 corridor this weekend. How about a run up to Elbert, Kiowa, Franktown and back down? Stop at Stagecoach, Owls Nest, or Galbi, depending on what you want for lunch.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wayne I'll be at Frankie's II in Falcon @ 0945. We can head north thru Kiowa and over to Franktown for lunch--takes about an hour, ish. If anyone wants to meet farther north, drop a line here or text me at 719 510 0129 - Scott

·
Registered
939 Posts
Wayne I'll be at Frankie's II in Falcon @ 0945. We can head north thru Kiowa and over to Franktown for lunch--takes about an hour, ish. If anyone wants to meet farther north, drop a line here or text me at 719 510 0129 - Scott
Sounds good. I am not familiar with Frankie's. Is the address 7376 McLaughlin Rd.?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAY. What a great ride we had today! Thanks @woverby for lunch and beers, and introducing me to awesome people. Next time, maybe we can meet up with some of the northerners, like in Pine Junction or Evergreen.

·
Registered
644 Posts
a couple of us that were at shark week from slc were in Denver today-my riding partner has wanted to do an ironbutt 1000-so today we did that-Denver freeways were a zoo-they drive a lot faster than in utah

·
Registered
764 Posts
a couple of us that were at shark week from slc were in Denver today-my riding partner has wanted to do an ironbutt 1000-so today we did that-Denver freeways were a zoo-they drive a lot faster than in utah

Salt Lake rush hour is about as busy as Denver on a Sunday afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts
HAY. What a great ride we had today! Thanks @woverby for lunch and beers, and introducing me to awesome people. Next time, maybe we can meet up with some of the northerners, like in Pine Junction or Evergreen.
Thanks Red Rover! Great day for a ride and a beer or two. I am in for another ride with our northern neighbors.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I-25 through Denver is a drag strip anymore. You can take the toll lanes for free though if you’re on a bike (except for the 470 and the mountain toll).

·
Registered
939 Posts
Anyone along the Front Range interested in a Saturday or Sunday ride before the summer/fall riding weather turns to winter? I was thinking those of us further south could ride up to the Buck Snort to meet other forum members coming from the north. We south-riders could then ride back north with the group and then loop back south home. Here is one optional route below (from a starting in COS perspective). There are a number of whistle stops on this route. I am not proposing anybody stop at each one. My intent is to provide options along the route!

https://maps.harley-davidson.com/share/rides/4Y0f61kk4

http://thebucksnortsaloon.com/

Dates anyone?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts