Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
…… Glide-11 has the Society Flag & is going to have it up @ Red Rocks for pictures next Saturday
….. i'm thinking' leaving @ 11am to get there via 115 for the pics @ 1pm
… any other front range rider that wants to group 'Ride to the Flag, …..let's coordinate something.

·
Registered
731 Posts
And I plan to leave the Loveland area about the same time headed through Boulder and Golden to get there. Shoot a PM and we'll meet up on the way getting there about the same time as GroupW

·
Registered
462 Posts
I will try to make it - have a fund raiser at Chatfields Sports Bar which is about 10 minutes away off of Simms and Bowles. Lots of accesses to RedRocks - off of Morrison Rd and the back way off of I70 that intersects Morrison Rd at the City. ??? Most likely main entrance which takes you up to the top parking lot behind the theater. Easy to get to RR from main street in Morrison but parking is a royal PIA.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
… yes, due to the weather coming thru on SAturday, we're adjusting the flag ride to Sunday,
…….. same time, same place, diff day

·
Registered
731 Posts
Trading post at 1pm Sunday. Hopefully the report for just a dusting of snow today is true. So far that's what i have here in NoCo but it's still falling. Hmmm, maybe i'll just take the truck, it does at least have shark mud flaps

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
….. lite snow was s'posed to come into COS late last night …. it didn't
… now they're saying 2-4 tonight ……… might have to take the Valley Highway up if that actually happens

·
Registered
731 Posts
Predictably unpredictable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts