Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right now, I am tired of "Safe at Home" or "Safer At Home" or whatever the new panic moniker is. Time for some riding. I am open most weekdays (semi-retired), and can run away fro honey-do's. Most of our favorite haunts are still closed, or have limited service, but we can figure something out. I am working on my build-up for riding to Gettysburg, but the mountain roads are now open, mostly.

Mike Watson
720-635-3391

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I read that Red River was shut down this year. I'll try to take you up on going for a ride soon. My son and I did a 100 mile loop last weekend. Actually got my first sunburn of the year, as I did not think to put on sun tan lotion.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that Red River was shut down this year. I'll try to take you up on going for a ride soon. My son and I did a 100 mile loop last weekend. Actually got my first sunburn of the year, as I did not think to put on sun tan lotion.
No Red River. No HD Regional. Every other ride that my Legion group had planned has withered.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And here we are looking at another winter and the COVID lockdowns continue in one form or another. Just did a ride down to Texas and back with few issues (two weeks back and no symptoms). Just trying to ride while the roads are clear of sand, salt, snow and ice. Every time we try and do something, it gets cancelled. Just happy now with getting out and having wind therapy.

·
Registered
2013 RGU, FM 110, Super Shox (rear)/Pro-Action (fork kit),
76 Posts
Been riding every day. Was going to Austin but riding buddy backed out. Rode peak to peak with a group of 6 yesterday and had coffee in Nederland.

Looking for die hard riders in front range area. Tempted to head to Cave Creek after the bird is picked to the bone.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Been riding every day. Was going to Austin but riding buddy backed out. Rode peak to peak with a group of 6 yesterday and had coffee in Nederland.

Looking for die hard riders in front range area. Tempted to head to Cave Creek after the bird is picked to the bone.
What Cave Creek?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ah, I thought so, but there is also an area in CO with the same name. Could be a chilly ride! I rode down to Galveston for the Lone Star State Rally a couple times. Great fun once there! It was earlier in November, but cold and snowy until around Amarillo. The weather and road conditions could get interesting on your ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts