Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get some ideas of what to do with my front turn signals. I've started blacking out some of my chrome pieces and I'm looking for some different options that would clean up the look on the front end. Am considering Alloy Art but would like to see some pics of those or anything else different from the stockers. Would also like any feedback on installation and how happy you are with the end result of whichever signals you all ended up with. Thanks

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Another option is a set of Audiowerk turn signals. I haven't installed them yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Who makes the audiowerk signals? Did a quick search to try to find a better pic of them but didn't find anything.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have the audiowerks on my '09. Happy with them. Customer service is good too. They improved the wiring protection. My first set didn't have the shrink wrap over the wires & they quickly fell apart where they made a bend to go up underneath the fairing. Called them about it, sent them back & they made a very quick turn around.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Have the audiowerks on my '09. Happy with them. Customer service is good too. They improved the wiring protection. My first set didn't have the shrink wrap over the wires & they quickly fell apart where they made a bend to go up underneath the fairing. Called them about it, sent them back & they made a very quick turn around.
I need to make that call. I traded a forum member for a set and it appears they are doing the same thing. Good info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts