Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.
Same old story I know, but I need some help to figure out. Stage 1, vance and hines slip-ons and breather. I get popping at decel and when shifting. I've been doing tons of reading and looking on-line to see what others have done. I recently installed a pcv to see if it would regulate things better, It didnt really change much. Can anyone give me other info that may help. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dyno is the answer

Hard to get right mix throughout entire rpm range. Need to get it on Dyno if it bothers you that much. Find recommendations in your area. Just cause they have a machine doesn't mean they know how to use it. Good luck

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Call Bob Lobenberg at RC Cycles in Hayward. Great guy and he will work wonders for you.

But if you want to mess with the tune, did you at least get a map that should be close to what you have and load that up in the PC-V? Decel back fires and Shift pops are best dealt with buy going richer or leaner in the closed throttle areas (either, drown it or starve it). But free flowing will always crackle when there's fuel in the pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts