Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the box with my 2 Long Ride Shields in it yesterday. Checked them out and they look to be a very well manufactured product. I am replacing a stock height Clearview shield and I order both an 11 in Dark tint and a 13 in Mid tint about a week ago.

Here is my only issue. When do you order from these guys to get the best deal.

Last week the list price for my purchase was $159 each, regular price $134, sale price $105. Seemed like a reasonable deal and I only had to pay one shipping fee because I ordered both at the same time.

Today I look at the website and the sale price is $53.60. If I had a crystal ball I could have saved over a hundred bucks ($130 Canadian) which is a lot of beer. Wish there was some rhyme or reason to their pricing.

Again, no knock on the product, I'm sure once I get one installed I'll be glad I made the buy. Just sayin' ....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
They have sales a lot. Always best to be patient. Usually during a holiday, such as Presidents day, memorial day, Fourth of July etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These guys are text book for great customer service.

I dropped them a line outlining the issue I had with the pricing, and got a reply the same day from James with a very reasonable resolution. I can't say enough about that kind of care to customer concerns. Add to that the fact that their product seems to be great quality and this is a company I would deal with again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts