Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my 1987 Heritage Softail FLST, with about 42,000 miles. Located in Simi Valley, CA.

Many upgrades, including high compression pistons, top end and cam, Mikuni carb, Dyna 2000 ignition, new stator, new tires, LED turn signals and load equalizer, wires, windshield. New Antigravity 20 Cell Lithium-Ion Battery. It has a new Mustang One-Piece Skirted Seat with Studs, which is very comfortable. All new oil. New plugs. I will also include a weatherproof Dowco cover.

This was my brothers’ motorcycle and I spent $4,500 getting it in good running order – have all receipts.

Runs very strong, very fast. The EVO motor sounds great and it is definitely a loud bike. I just don’t have time to ride this one.

Price is $4,000 firm. It is priced right for a quick sale. Any questions please shoot me a PM, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
So glad you are so far away! Beautiful bike. I don't think my back could handle it though.

I have thought about getting a bike that I can put a vintage plate on and save the yearly registration costs as well as insurance premiums.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Yep! What HE said! ^^^ :grin:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents for the kind words. It won't break my heart if it doesn't sell, I'm sure it will be tough to let it go if the time comes. You sure don't see a lot of these left and people always want to talk about it when I park it out running errands.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$4,000 Come and Get It!

Hopefully there will be some interest when the weather warms up.

Only $4,000 and it'a all yours! :smile:

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Very niice bike at a great price

·
Registered
339 Posts
That sure is a deal. Down here, that would be $14,000 all day long. Remember when you used to see the Heritages EVERYWHERE? Where did they all go? That was H-D's most popular bike in the late 1980s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts