Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm putting out some feelers on the motor that I removed from my 2012 RGU.

If someone on the forum wants the motor complete (minus the throttle body), I'd make you a heck of a deal: $1,250 plus shipping. Shipping in CONUS would be around $250-280.

There are upgraded parts in this motor that are worth almost that much, namely:

- Woods TW777 Cams (about a year old, ~6K miles)
- Woods Directional Lifters (almost new, ~1K miles)
- HD Quick Install Adjustable Pushrods (almost new, ~1K miles)
- FuelMoto Level B Heads (about a year old, ~6K miles) The heads are machined for ACRs, which are included.

History on the motor: It's 3 years old and has 35,000 miles on it. I did have a problem with premature lifter failures. I don't know exactly why that was, but if I were going to reuse this motor I would go probably upgrade to a billet camplate and high volume oil pump. When I was installing cams I measured the crank runout at .003", so the lower end could be run as is, unless you want to go all out and have the lower end reworked while it's out of the bike.

I'd like to sell it complete so I can get it out of my garage. If there's not enough interest, I will consider parting it out. Pics below.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dug through my old receipts for the performance parts in this motor (Heads, Cams, Lifters, Pushrods, .30 Cometic head gaskets, etc. There're about $1800 worth of performance parts. Receipts provided upon request.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heads and Cams are SOLD and shipped.

I have the adjustable pushrods and Woods lifters left. I'll put them up for sale in a separate listing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts