Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have been very successful with my frame filler plates, thanks to everyone on the forum that has either ordered one or sent someone my way to order them.

If you want to see the plates that are currently in production you can visit my website (hobosden.com) and either order thru there with the RoadGlideOrg promo code of RG2013 to get the forum discount of $45 Raw metal, $55 powder coated, and $80 custom order, these prices include shipping or shoot me a PM with what you want.

I will have a special plate coming out for a SW3 commemorative plate that will be offered only on the forum and for a short production run, part of the profits will be donated to the SW3 fund. I will start a new thread for this when it comes out. I am waiting for it to come back from the design and cutter before posting pictures of it and offering it for sale.

Thank you everyone for all of your help in getting me started and the kind words and encouragement.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a new plate that is in production now and not on my website yet. Feel free to ask for one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that is a good lookin' plate! :D:D
Thanks Jesse, yours will be the first one done and out the door. Sent to the cutter yesterday so sometime next week it will be in the mail.
I ordered a few extras so if someone else likes this, jump in and let me know.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Nice Design..........Maybe you need to develope a quick disconnect system >> LOL!!!!
You only have about 4 designs I'd like to have.......

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Nice Design..........Maybe you need to develope a quick disconnect system >> LOL!!!!
You only have about 4 designs I'd like to have.......
That's not a bad idea Steve.... I have something in mind that'll probably work.... David I know you're watching and I'll pitch it next time I see you.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
That's not a bad idea Steve.... I have something in mind that'll probably work.... David I know you're watching and I'll pitch it next time I see you.

I'd like to be able to change up quickly & who knows, there may be others who'd like to change up the plates from time to time.....Those little 'nuts' are a pain in the arse!!! LOL!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trying to work out the details right now, may have a deal coming up soon involving this if we can get it worked out.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice design Dave!
I may have to order this one!!
I like the quick disconnect idea, especially for cleaning!!!:D:D
-ST

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Am I getting Royalty fees?? :D ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!! now I get to spend more on quick disconnects, more plates, more divirce attournet fees...........:eek:
Always glad I can help. Besides after looking at your bike I can feel my wallet getting smaller, too many cool things that I might have to have

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
439 Posts
Todd, I will have few done this coming week. Let me know

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Great! As we discussed yesterday I'll get you the drawing I promised and I really like the cross plate,
It was awesome to meet up yesterday I can't wait to get the modded design in
And on the production line!
-ST

1 - 20 of 27 Posts