Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to go a different direction with my suspension after acquiring all the parts for the air suspension build. These are all unused and new inbox parts as they came from the vendors. I did open all of the boxes to take pictures and make sure everything was in order; I did not install anything on the bike so these parts are really brand new. As you can see from the pics I already pressed the Energy Suspension bushings into the shocks so the boxes are included but there will be no bushings in them. Asking $175 for everything + $15 for shipping, give you a break on the little fittings and tubing since you may (or may not) change them. If interested let me know and we can figure out shipping costs and PayPal and all that good stuff.

What’s included:
Gabriel 49304 Hijackers Air Shocks - 2 Pack with air hose and fittings
2 x Energy Suspension 9.9105G 4-Bar Bushing
VIAIR 98 Viair 98C 12 Volt Air Compressor Kit w/Omega Bracket
Viair 90087 2.0" White Face Illuminated Single Needle Gauge
1/4" Electric Solenoid Valve 12-volt Air, Water
1/4" OD x 50' SAE J844 Nylon Air Brake Tubing
Legris 3175 56 14 Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Fitting, Inline Connector, 1/4" Tube OD x 1/4" NPT Male
Push to Connect Inline Reducer Manifold Union Fitting 1/4" OD - 1/8" by MettleAir
Push to Connect Inline/Inflow Speed Control Fitting 1/4" OD by MettleAir

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone,

I appreciate the interest and the PMs. I will honor the first-come first-serve method of the forum. Currently working with fkassim as he (she?... probably he) was first to post/PM. I will keep the status updated.

Thanks again everyone,

Drew

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD

Fawzi,

Payment received. I will PM you with the tracking info as soon as it goes out.

Everyone else,

Thanks for the interest!

Drew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts