Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hmm. Thought that if you were the first to reply to the sale thread you were first in line to buy it.
Not sure about the OP but I always look at the time stamp of PMs and posts and whoever communicates first that they are interested in buying it is the first in line.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are a lot of things people do not know and this is not going to be a roasting....

Momma said if you ain't got nothin nice to say keep it to yourself.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
There are a lot of things people do not know and this is not going to be a roasting....

Momma said if you ain't got nothin nice to say keep it to yourself.

Thank you.
I asked a simple question. Your reply says enough. If you're worried about this being a roast then I guess you see my point.

I don't stoop to that on forums. So no worries. Back on the search for a hammock for my buddy. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I asked a simple question. Your reply says enough. If you're worried about this being a roast then I guess you see my point.

I don't stoop to that on forums. So no worries. Back on the search for a hammock for my buddy. Have a nice day.
You don't stoop. But you do make assumption on what I felt and who that post was directed to. And you do try to poke one last time.. Hope this makes you feel better.

Nice, your words don't match your actions.

Let's stop, no more post as it is sold. :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts