Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
What is the passenger's opinion? I ask cuz I'm looking to replace a stock 09 seat that I had modified by Mean City Cycles and while my wife is totally happy with the passenger portion, I am not happy on my portion and I have sent it in twice already.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never sit on the back but I've never had one complaint from my passenger. She referred to the backseat as her lazy boy

·
Registered
529 Posts
Do you know if this seat changes the rider position? Up, down, back??? I've heard great things about this seat so I'm interested.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know when I rode my buddy's 12 RGU which was identical to mine it felt like on mine I was sitting more in the bike than on top (if that makes sense)

but as far as actually changing the position, I'm not sure, from a little googling I found this

"Moves you forward about a half-inch or so, slides your butt to a slightly different angle, and its about an inch lower - maybe a bit less. "

But I'm not 100% sure about it. What I do know is that it definitely was the best seat I ever rode. Now on my 15 special it's a complete different ballgame even with my MCC modified seat Im not sure if I can ride the distance like I did on the sundowner.

·
Registered
529 Posts
PM Sent !

·
Registered
700 Posts
I rode 1000 miles in 36 hours on my sundowner without a complaint. Great seat, but butt ugly without a tour pack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts