Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have for sale a pair of Jackpot 4" slipons that I bought a couple of weeks ago and put under 250 miles on. Just not the sound I was after with the wrapped baffle. $OLD plus shipping to the lower 48 US States. Payment via paypal

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
How would you describe the sound as opposed to SE slip ons? I have the stock headers with cat. The SEs are very quiet at idle. Not looking for louder, just deeper tone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure I can compare them to SE as I've never owned a set. These are relatively quiet at idle (not stock exhaust quiet) with a deeper vs tinny/raspy tone at speed. Not deep like rineharts though but I'd put them somewhere in between stock and the Vance and Hines. The Vance and Hines 4" that replaced them are louder at idle for comparison with a much raspier tone at speed.

How would you describe the sound as opposed to SE slip ons? I have the stock headers with cat. The SEs are very quiet at idle. Not looking for louder, just deeper tone.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They bark when you jump on it and mello out nicely when cruising. Had mine for a year now and I am very happy with them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have for sale a pair of Jackpot 4" slipons that I bought a couple of weeks ago and put under 250 miles on. Just not the sound I was after with the wrapped baffle. $300 plus shipping to the lower 48 US States. Payment via paypal

Ive got 150 and ill pay shipping if theyre still around...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts