Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I have been riding a Glide for the last 11 years, but this year I decided that since I haven't done a long tour in the last 6 years, it was time to get something a little easier to ride around town, so I've just traded over to a 2008 CVO Dyna.

Anyway, I pulled my Madstad with a 16" tinted windshield off the bike, and I also have a full replacement setup for 12" apes for an ABS Glide that I never got round to installing for sale.

The Madstad is in perfect shape, was only installed and maybe ridden 3 times, I'm hoping to get $300 for it, you pay the shipping.

The Handle bars are Wild 1 502 black version, comes with 4" over clutch and brake lines, and all electrical extensions, including fly by wire and ABS. I'd like to see $300 for that set up as well. Also shipping on you

I live in Canada, and I will only charge exactly what I am charged for shipping via any carrier you want, or the cheapest I can find. If you opt for no insurance, I am not responsible for the items once they hit the mail or courier.

I don't have a ton of posts here, but I go by the same name on eBay, and have over 350 perfect deals there. I can send pics to those who are interested.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sorry to hear your going in another direction, but your timing is off by a few days for me on the madstad. I pulled the trigger on a 16 inch beginning of the week.
Good luck in the sale though.

Rowdy

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rowdy, appreciated, you'll love your Madstad, they are amazing

·
Registered
451 Posts
I also bought a 16" Madstad on Monday... bummer!

Can you send me pics of the bars?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ksar, I will post some pics this weekend, I also forgot to add that the bars are the black version, I will add this to the description.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back to the top!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought these prices were fair?? Am I wrong?? Input appreciated.

·
Registered
569 Posts
pics

haven't really looked over the post much, but i know for myself i rarely respond to these types of ads unless i see pictures. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I thought these prices were fair?? Am I wrong?? Input appreciated.
Just my opinion, but the price you're asking for the Madstad is almost the same as a new one with the forum discount. If I was looking to buy a 16" I wouldn't touch it. Why buy used when you can get new for the same price? Also, shipping charges are important. For me, being in the US, shipping a ws from Canada would make it cost prohibitive unless the price was really low. Whenever I sell something used, I know that I'm not going to recoup all my money for it and hope that I can get a percentage of it back. Keep in mind, this is just the way I look at things.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input all. I'll try and get some pics up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts