Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm listing my Mustang Wide Tripper Diamond Solo #76694 seat for sale, no longer need a solo seat. Used for about 5 months and 3k miles and still in new condition, no tears or rips. Asking $225 shipped to your door in the lower 48. Pictures attached of the seat and with it on the bike.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
What do you mean?
Very nice seat by the way but what Eddie meant to say was YEP with that seat any freak like him can just slap any suction cup dildo on the rear fender and just hop on or off as he pleases. He couldn't finish the sentence because...well the poor guy just got so exited.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Very nice seat by the way but what Eddie meant to say was YEP with that seat any freak like him can just slap any suction cup dildo on the rear fender and just hop on or off as he pleases. He couldn't finish the sentence because...well the poor guy just got so exited.
Dont knock it till you try it big boy....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Eddie. What type of Corbin do you have and how comfortable is it compared to stock? I am trying to decide on replacing my stock seat but so many choices and not sure it would be any better than stock

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Hi Eddie. What type of Corbin do you have and how comfortable is it compared to stock? I am trying to decide on replacing my stock seat but so many choices and not sure it would be any better than stock
Ill pm you. Dont want to hi jack this guys thread. Btw this is a great deal on a Mustang solo shipped...

·
Registered
15 Posts
PM sent

Thanks - Doc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Payment sent.

Thanks - Doc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations Doc. Post up some pics when you get it...
Might take me a minute.... bike is in storage at a buddy's house. Minnesota could take a quick minute to thaw out too. Once riding season hits, will post up pics on this thread.

Doc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Received seat today. As described in the description, looking forward to riding season so I can try it out...

Thanks - Doc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts