Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROPPED TO $200 Shipped in the continental US.

Up for sale is a 'Toxic' Air Cleaner from Precision Billet. it's about a year old, and I'd rate it as 'like new' in condition. It comes complete with all hardware and a freshly cleaned and oiled K&N filter.

I really like this AC. It's a very solid piece, CNC milled from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum. It's unique (haven't seen another one in my travels) and it's really a work of art.

The only reason I'm selling it is that it won't fit the bigger throttle body on my new motor. Otherwise, I'd still be running it.

This is $389 new from PB. I'll let it go for forum members $275 shipped in CONUS. Pics Below

PRICE DROPPED TO $200 Shipped in the continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
That's a really good deal! I have the Darkside edition and I can attest to the quality of this piece.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Hard to believe you can't get a bigger back plate for it. I know HD makes bigger back plates for most if not all of their performance air cleaners and you would think precision would too.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hard to believe you can't get a bigger back plate for it. I know HD makes bigger back plates for most if not all of their performance air cleaners and you would think precision would too.
Yeah, it's possible PB could have made a back plate for me, but I'm running an S&S Stealth AC with a 1" taller filter to feed the new 124.

·
Registered
623 Posts
bump to the top....love this look but I gotta pay the bills....GLWS

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Okay, no bites so far, so I'll drop the price. It really is a nice piece and it's a steal at $200 shipped in CONUS.

If it doesn't sell for that price, I'll make a lamp out of it or something. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts