Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
——-SOLD——

I bought this mount and case a few months ago to use for navigation via iPhone apps on my ‘09 FLTR. Only used it a half dozen times before getting my new ‘19 FLTRU which has GTS with CarPlay and negates the need for it now. Had dealer temporarily move it over to my new ride at trade-in time last month, but never used it so am ready to sell now. I chose it due to fit/finish, perch method on control housing (works on either side) and the three-level device mounting features: twist lock case, magnet and safety lanyard. Case is for the larger iPhone 6/7/8+ models. I paid approx $175 total for the combo. Asking $140 plus shipping to your address with payment via PayPal.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
These are the best mount/case combo you can find. I've got the same setup on my Roadglide and on my Victory...very secure and easy to use. None of those big bulky clamps to hold the phone. Pricey....YES. But, you get what you pay for. GLWTS!

·
Registered
132 Posts
These are the best mount/case combo you can find. I've got the same setup on my Roadglide and on my Victory...very secure and easy to use. None of those big bulky clamps to hold the phone. Pricey....YES. But, you get what you pay for. GLWTS!
I have one as well and 100% agree with Rockitman. Someone should buy this ASAP.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Funding complete thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! The mount and case will be shipped tomorrow morning.

ETA: I’ll send tracking info via PM once sent.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Item has shipped. PM sent with tracking info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts