Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Screamin' Eagle heavy breather for sale that came off my 2013 RG CVO. My CVO had approximately 9k miles on it at the time of removal. It is in very good condition with no notiable scratches or dings on it. The only reason I removed it is because I put a set of lower fairings on the bike. I installed an agitator air breather to replace this one.

1. Screamin' Eagle heavy breather air cleaner kit. Part #29253-09B $329.95

2. Tear drop heavy breather filter cover. Part #29400061
$174.95

total for these 2 items new is $504.90

Comes with all necessary items you need for installation (excluding the new gaskets you will need).

I will take $350.00 for both items shipped CONUS. I will accept money order or paypal. Items are located in St. Louis, Missouri.

fleasly

Attachments

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Here is another picture of all items included in the sale together. The signature picture of my RG below also shows this heavy breather on my bike.
If its still avaiable, I'll take this part if it can fit my 12RGC with the SE A/C set and if its all black. I can't tell by the pic. Can you email me some pics.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Pay Pal

Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too much for used parts that are already too much to begin retail. Ask $200 plus shipping and you "might" get that. imo
RULES......

DO NOT hijack another persons sale thread. If you are not interested in buying the item, or asking a question for a potential buy, you are NOT to reply. If you have an issue with pricing, you need to pm the original poster.

thank you!!!!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Too much for used parts that are already too much to begin retail. Ask $200 plus shipping and you "might" get that. imo
I think the price is more than fair to start with. Just because you don't want to pay that much doesn't mean that someone else will not. I've seen these types of A/C's go for more than that on here and I sold the one off my 2012 for more than that. If you wanted to make a lower offer you should have done so privately and kept from making this type of comment on someone's thread. This is a great forum and I hate to see when people go about things the wrong way and take away from another member. Ride safe!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
PM Sent

Hey Flea_sly, I sent you a PM man. Let's talk about a deal.
Dave

·
Registered
296 Posts
RULES......

DO NOT hijack another persons sale thread. If you are not interested in buying the item, or asking a question for a potential buy, you are NOT to reply. If you have an issue with pricing, you need to pm the original poster.

thank you!!!!
Correct, my bad.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price Change

$300 shipped to your front door CONUS!

If it does not sell at this price, I will keep it and sell at a later date.

Happy and safe riding!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts