Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are my stock mufflers with 2" fullsac baffles off my 2009 roadglide cvo. I assume that they are fullsac baffles and they look like 2", that is what i was told when I bought the bike last year anyways. I make no promises as to what they are exactly. These are in very good shape, and they sound really nice. Price is $100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cvo mufflers with heat shields? What caps are on the mufflers? Do you have any pictures out of the box-bags? Very interested.
To be honest, I don't know what the hell these things are :confused: :D
But they are in decent shape, and they sound pretty good. I just bought a set of CFR's this week and I don't need these sitting in the garage.... I have enough stuff piling up now :)
Here is the pic out of the bag.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I wish I needed these. Awesome mufflers for an even better price! If anyone is looking for slip ons, these should be on the short list and snatched up quickly.

I bought a set of CVO take offs and full sac baffles (a lot more than $100) for the wife's bike to use until she decided what she really wanted (she had rune harts on her last bike and really liked them). That was over two years ago and she is not planning on changing any time soon either.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What style end caps(tips) do these come with? Pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts