Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two available. Genuine harley. One that was on bike for accident (some small scratches no cracks) and one literally brand new. Never on any bike. Ever. Used one is drilled for harley luggage rack and speaker pods. Can include these items (and use seat back parts). PM with what you want and your best offer price wise.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Read the rules! Picture and price required. You have more than one thread selling stuff. Need to abide by the selling rules. Please.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photo of used tourpack. In this photo, the rack to attach to the motorcycle docking kit is still connected. Price for just tourpack is $500 obo plus shipping (local pickup buffalo area is ok too)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do not have photos of the brand new tourpack paid for by my insurance company. Tour pack was disassembled for paint (had not decided to sell the bike when that decision was made) and is still at the motorcycle shop. I will have it home most likely next week. It is a brand new ultra tourpack purchased from American Harley-Davidson in North Tonawanda, NY. All lighting and emblems, etc included. $850 plus shipping obo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I do not have photos of the brand new tourpack paid for by my insurance company. Tour pack was disassembled for paint (had not decided to sell the bike when that decision was made) and is still at the motorcycle shop. I will have it home most likely next week. It is a brand new ultra tourpack purchased from American Harley-Davidson in North Tonawanda, NY. All lighting and emblems, etc included. $850 plus shipping obo.
sending PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts