Thanks for all the inputs - I had thought when I got here to SC and saw that premium gas was 93 octane instead of the 91 in Az I didn't think the mileage would drop. Guess I need to just shut up and ride.
Ready to do the cam on my 17 fltru with the 107 m8. I have 7,000 miles on it and ready for the bump in power. I ride solo 90% of the time and I ride aggressively. The other 10% of the time I am riding 2 up with the wife when we do our annual 1 week trip to South Dakota in the black hills...
I've done some searching on the site and couldn't find any post about this. Looked on HD forums and saw that people were complaining about excessive valvetrain noise. They were saying that the stealerships were telling them it was normal. I recently got back from the Dragon which I rode every...
After a sucky traffic jam last weekend I'm looking into additional engine cooling for my 2018 RG. Does anyone know which of the following is more efficient for low speed/stop and go traffic?
Harley "Cool Flow fan"
Harley fan assist oil cooler
My 2018 RGU tranny was bone dry at the 10k service. But... Primary level was spot on. We completed the service and I rode it 1000 miles. Checked levels, tranny empty again. Primary spot on. Filled tranny, drove a couple hundred miles, tranny low, primary spot on. Now comes the confusion and...
Hey guys my 2019 Road Glide Special is going in to get a stage lll installed. Currently it has Vance and Hines power duals with Rhine heart Pro 45s whit both Harley tuners on it.
My questions should I go back to the stock header to persevere the factory warranty or take a chance and leave the...
A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson Road Glide owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, accessories, mods,specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!