Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 FLH, Fuel Moto 107 build setup @ 10.5 comp, Wood Knight Prowler TW-888 cams, FM Level B "CNC" heads, Jackpot 2/1 exhaust, tuned with Dynojet Power Vision. This combination made 117Hp/128Tq, an increase of 47Hp & 45TQ over their previous setup.

·
Registered
116 Posts
that looks like a winner for sure.do you happen know what ccp is on this bike ?thanks pete

·
Registered
713 Posts
Gotta love those numbers and tq curve. Agree with Dedhd share some more on the 888.

·
Registered
83 Posts
very nice numbers, any concerns about the stock bottom end on that build?

That would give a 120R a run for its money stoplight to stop light but the 120 would run away on the top end

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well Done

What a beautiful torque curve. I truly have Torque envy. Hope to post my numbers and graph for you guys in the Spring, I've gotta put my "easy" 500 miles on it now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome curve and nice numbers. Don't even have my 555s installed yet and got me thinking about 888s :D

That money tree I bought needs to start growing!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I had a similar setup on my 10 Ultra Classic ~ The bottom end was fine ~ sold it at 71k. Also, I never had any issues with Jamies Type B heads ( the stock 103 heads never lasted over 30k on my last three bikes) The 06 had 93k on the clock when sold and had 2 replacement rear 103 head (CVO Ultra). One at 40 & one at 80k. The 10 Ultra LTD had a replacement head at 30k from HD (rear) and then I purchased Jamies Type b's put it on the bike and rode it another 40k with NO issues. I am a huge FM fan of product and service. He has assisted me with my last three bikes since 2006 and I ridden them 170k collectively...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts