Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody having trouble with them lately. I was on phone on hold twice today for over 15 mins never did reach anybody but the receptionist. Emailed Jamie earlier and no response. I can wait but I am trying to figure out what ECM tuner I want and needed some answers about the Fuel Moto Micro.

I am wanting to do a stage one with DK Customs air cleaner and Fullsac baffles in my stock pipes. Can the fuel moto micro work for this?

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
Anybody having trouble with them lately. I was on phone on hold twice today for over 15 mins never did reach anybody but the receptionist. Emailed Jamie earlier and no response. I can wait but I am trying to figure out what ECM tuner I want and needed some answers about the Fuel Moto Micro.

I am wanting to do a stage one with DK Customs air cleaner and Fullsac baffles in my stock pipes. Can the fuel moto micro work for this?
They are in the process of moving. I'm sure Jamie will get back to you soon enough. Not sure about the Micro ,but just bought the Dynojet Power vision off them. Very pleased.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts