Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help, it's Saturday and I have to finish this now, no support available today.
The instructions say to connect the grey wire of the tuner to the grey/ purple wire on the tps connector. Their is no wire of that color. There is a brown and purple and a black pink. Those are the closest options. Neither of these wires are in, what the instructions call , ( position C) which I assume would be the third position from one end or the other. But there is no C because they are numbered and not lettered. I'm wondering if this is all due the the fact that the instructions say 2012 and my RG is a '13.
Can anyone tell me for certain what color grey/purple translates to in the new wiring color scheme.
Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Help, it's Saturday and I have to finish this now, no support available today.
The instructions say to connect the grey wire of the tuner to the grey/ purple wire on the tps connector. Their is no wire of that color. There is a brown and purple and a black pink. Those are the closest options. Neither of these wires are in, what the instructions call , ( position C) which I assume would be the third position from one end or the other. But there is no C because they are numbered and not lettered. I'm wondering if this is all due the the fact that the instructions say 2012 and my RG is a '13.
Can anyone tell me for certain what color grey/purple translates to in the new wiring color scheme.
Thanks

Top wire on plug, brown/purple had the same issue back last April
Talking to there tech dept helped me out!! Surprised they haven't changed the instructions yet ImageUploadedByMO Free1388265170.841364.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts