Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a map for the fuel mpto micro tuner?
2013 RGC mods are DandD fat cat 2into1 and an Arlen Ness big sucker stage one. I live in florida if that matters.
Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Does anyone have a map for the fuel mpto micro tuner?
2013 RGC mods are DandD fat cat 2into1 and an Arlen Ness big sucker stage one. I live in florida if that matters.
Thanks for any help!
Just go to their website for tech support-maps, and fill out their questionnaire. They will respond quickly and include the map in the email...I did that last week...the micro works great...way better than the fuelpak..for me...

https://www.fuelmotousa.com/fuel-maps.html

Oh, welcome to the forum..best one out there!!! go to new memeber area and introduce!!! And pics..so we know you have one and can droll over your ride!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually waiting on one but may have put it in too late for the weekend. Seeing if I could get lucky to hold me over so I could ride haha.
Haha I will! Thank you. I'll head over and introduce myself and throw some pictures up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just posting for searchability, the Fuel Moto micro tuner accepts PCV maps. You can easily import them. So if you're stuck or want something different etc, find a PCV map from another forum or the power commander site that is close to your setup and just import it. The FM tuner is made by dynojet, and no dyno jet sells their own branded version of it. The branded software is interchangeable as well. Use PCFC or FM software. Same thing, different skin. /end searchability post...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts