Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - anyone who has one of these or is getting one, double check that it has the correct map loaded. I had my seat off this weekend & figured I would backup my map.

When I checked the map, it was set to a Dyna in slot 1 & a stock touring in slot 2.

I emailed Fuel Moto Sunday night & asked for them to confirm that it was the correct map. Today they sent me a new map and the values are way different!!

I never noticed any bad effects from the wrong map, but will be curious if I notice a difference in the new one.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
FYI - anyone who has one of these or is getting one, double check that it has the correct map loaded. I had my seat off this weekend & figured I would backup my map.

When I checked the map, it was set to a Dyna in slot 1 & a stock touring in slot 2.

I emailed Fuel Moto Sunday night & asked for them to confirm that it was the correct map. Today they sent me a new map and the values are way different!!

I never noticed any bad effects from the wrong map, but will be curious if I notice a difference in the new one.
Technically a Dyna map will not load into a FLH Micro Tuner. If you have a copy of the original map I would like to take a look, and if you need any additional assistance we are here to help.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Technically a Dyna map will not load into a FLH Micro Tuner. If you have a copy of the original map I would like to take a look, and if you need any additional assistance we are here to help.
I looked for the original, but it doesnt look like the one I sent on Sunday. I swear the map I saw Sunday had 2 maps loaded - one that said 2010 HARLEY DAVIDSON TOURING MODEL STOCK AIR FILTER STOCK EXHAUST. The other map said 2012-2013 HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA.

I do wonder if something got messed up with the software. I had a micro tuner, NOT the tuner I have on my current bike, on my old Dyna, so maybe the software picked up that map - not saying it did, just throwing that out to help you.

I received the correct map yesterday, so all is good.

We can discuss this off-list if you want - my email is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts