Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* SOLD *Just took off my Road King. Barely used and will only fit 10-13 touring 96-110"
A great way to get a tune at an affordable price.

Steve 502-767-5180

$125.00 Shipped lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How well did it work and why you selling it?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Worked great. Was on my 13 CVO Road King. Sold the bike. Selling because it won't fit the 14 and up and I've got a 15 on order. All you do is email Fuel Moto what set up you have and they will send the download you need. Transfer the download to the unit and there you go.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why it won't work in the 09. It won't in the 14 because there's 2 extra wires coming out on each fuel injector. Fuel Moto is great to work with.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Garemlin, I'm really only going for stage 1 sounds like you've had good luck with these. How is the support from fuel moto?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yup this is the best little tuner for a Stage 1. Much better than the Fuel Pak which is not tuneable or tweak friendly. You can actually have a dyno tune done with the Micro Tuner.

As far as support Jamie and the crew at Fuel Moto are top notch. Never had an issue and have been dealing with them for several years. I have talked with Jamie many many times. Always helpful. Hell one time we just talked about bikes in general for about a half an hour.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuel prices have recently increased that's why there are a lot of travelers who prefers to travel alone than with their family. The costs of plane tickets have also increased because of the fuel prices. If nothing else, one has to admire air carriers for uniformity, as a fresh round of airfares rising has been documented. However, fuel prices are still extremely high. Get a short term loan to help pay for your trip. You will surely enjoy your vacation with your family if you have enough cash for your trip. It will surely be a memorable trip for you and your family.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I will take the tuner, if I can get a map?...PM coming to you..

How do you get a map for this? It looks like they only support a map if you buy directly from them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts