Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD Have a Fuel Moto Micro Tuner for all Touring Models 2010-13, Took it off my RGU 103, because I went to cams (which this tuner will not support). Has wire for computer hook up and Disk for down load of Fuel Moto program.

Present, "tune" is set up for 2013, 103, with K&N airfilter, and 4" Big round mufflers....consistent 42mpg.

Part number; FM-011

Asking; $145 shipped to your address. CSM-H

· Registered
11 Posts
Hey Jamie I am looking to get a cb module and harness for a 2015 road glide if you or any members out there have or know somebody that is looking to get rid of theres let me know. The ultras and CVO have the module built in and sometimes they will never use them so just a thought.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wrong thread

Rombo, you might want to write to Jamie, at Fuel Moto.. I am trying to sell a Micro tuner... CSM-H

Hey Jamie I am looking to get a cb module and harness for a 2015 road glide if you or any members out there have or know somebody that is looking to get rid of theres let me know. The ultras and CVO have the module built in and sometimes they will never use them so just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.