Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this 2-1 pipe on there M8, and if so what are your thoughts.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Yes i did a stage 2 over winter.Only put on about 75mi so far.It barks pretty good when you get on it.We'll see how it sounds after i get some miles on but so far i like it.Went with the stainless road and track (no heat shields).Its costly but very good quality and the guys at FM are cool and also know there shit.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a little research i decided to order the Outlaw 2-1. I will install it this weekend and will follow up afterwards. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i purchased the street outlaw slip ons last fall and have been very satisfied

heavier gauge metal, great fit & finish, and after the packing wore out they sound pretty good

i think you'll be pleasantly surprised when they arrive

·
Registered
318 Posts
i purchased the street outlaw slip ons last fall and have been very satisfied

heavier gauge metal, great fit & finish, and after the packing wore out they sound pretty good

i think you'll be pleasantly surprised when they arrive
Thinking of these too...my Street Cannons are just too loud...I had these on my Street Glide and they sounded good while not too loud

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**Update**

So i got the exhaust last week, first i want to say it was not an easy install. The first exhaust had some issues that prevented me from installing it. After hours of trying to get it to fit i gave up and emailed Fuelmoto on Saturday nite. Long story short they sent me another kit that worked a lot better than the first and i am very happy with the finished install. I must say the way to truly evaluate a company is not when everything gos smooth but when problem strikes and they do what is necessary to take care of the customer. I must say that i am a Fuelmoto customer for life.:grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spent the day tuning out my new exhaust. This pipe ROCKS with power and sound. Anyone looking for a excellent 2-1 exhaust this pipe will defiantly get the job done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jackpot 2-1 Road & track

Decided on my Birthday gift.............

FM Jackpot Road & Track 2-1, installed yesterday and absolutely love it. After several 5 minute cycles heat and cool, I took it on the road to see what she would sound like at throttle and was not disappointed. Previous pipe was a Freedom 2-1 side dump, Like the sound and how it ran but, just couldn't get used to the look.
Running a TTS Tuner, WM8 222 Cam and a SE Snorkel. Tune seems close but will run it on the dyno in a couple of weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts