Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to install a fuel management system that will allow me to enrich my fuel, as in a typical Harley it runs too lean. Any feed back on Fuel Moto products would be helpful for those who have/are using their products. I am looking for something that is basic to install and setup.

Thanks for any feedback

·
Registered
211 Posts
What mod have you done to your engine or planing to do? Im using a power commander 5 from FM works great, great support for maps from them, top service. The power vision is more complet id say but more expensive. All depends if you are planing to keep it stock you could concider their basic micro tuner. Give them a call.

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel Motor Products

I only had a stage 1 download done just after I bought new and after market exhaust. I will give them a call, just looking for some feed back on how users have liked the product.
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
They r good!

Called Fuel Moto, told them the mod & pipes I was using. They sent me a programmed power commander 5 that was plug & play. No popping no problems. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I went with powervision from fuelmoto, their customer service is excellent and Jamie gives lifetime map support when you buy from them.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Very happy with the PC-V / AutoTune & FuelMoto Customer Service!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Went to Fuel Moto and picked up their header, pipes and PV(already had a stage 1 air cleaner installed) . Jamie downloaded the map on the power vision tuner, went home installed all items and bike ran perfect. Easy plug and play....highly recommended

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All, thanks for the input. Sounds like a good place to do business with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I figure you have made your decision but want to add my 2/100this. I have a FM power vision on my 13 custom and my brother has a FM microtuner on his 13 roadglide tour. Great product, setup, and support. Power vision has more functionality. My bro likes his micro and gets 50mpg on the slab.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am going to order the DynoJet Power Vision from them. It gives you a lot of options with future upgrades other than exhaust and air cleaners, plus it has a lot of usable features, especially if you don't know how to pull codes off the odometer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the fuel moto micro tuner, header, and air cleaner. Wasnt planning on doing any more upgrades so this was the perfect set up for me. Fuel moto was excellent from beginning to end.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't think you will get any bad comments about Fuel Moto. I put one of their headpipes, mufflers and a stage 1 intake and Powervision with their map in it on my 2011 Road King. Bike ran perfect for 21K miles.
Just traded for a 2015 RGS and will be switching everything over to it. I will be purchasing a new connector cord and license from Fuel Moto for the PV. They will email me a new map to download into the PV and I have no doubts it will run as well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Great people to deal with. Great products. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
More Dittos

Running PV last three bikes.... FM is great to deal with; will spend time to understand what you're trying to achieve; excellent follow through...
I would not hesitate to use FM again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So if I buy a DJ PV from fuel Moto my bike will run better, jump higher and will have fresh breath too?

Who's drinking kool aid here?

·
Registered
440 Posts
So if I buy a DJ PV from fuel Moto my bike will run better, jump higher and will have fresh breath too?

Who's drinking kool aid here?
Fresh breath and a sparkling smile too !

Dozens of happy customers and bikes that run much better, mine included.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you fltru 103! I'll agree they all run different from stock but wouldn't be better if the they ran like stock with an upgrade?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts