Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 RGS. I just installed a complete Fuel Moto Stage One to include : Jackpot 2/1/2 Steel Plasma Ceramic (SPC) Coated Head Pipe, Pro Billet Air Cleaner, Jackpot 4" Dynotuned Slash Up Chrome Slip On Mufflers and tuned with the Dynojet - Power Vision PV-2 (map provided by FM).

Sound is great. It's mellow when idling, but barks nicely when the throttle is cracked. Not annoying on the highway.

Most importantly, the power difference is impressive. I haven't had it dynoed, but this bagger moves out! Outward appearance is the same except the sweet slash-up mufflers.

Thanks to Fuel Moto for great products and great customer service.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's the same set up I'm looking at. Just sent a you a pm. I'm also going to want to do a cam and dyno tune.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Different guts. People say the new air cleaners already move plenty of air. I upgraded because Fuel Moto was running a special when I bought my package.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I literally just finished mine too! I just rode home after putting on the ceramic coated jackpot 2-1-2 head pipes and I got the new hi roller slip ons. I also got their pro billet stage 1 ac and their custom tune on my power vision I got from them. I had to break in the ceramic coated headers and noticed after everything was tightened that my left slip on sticks out a bit further than the right. I remember pushing it in as far as it could go into the crossover and i was too lazy to take everything apart. Riding seems exceptional and the sound is deep and rumbles at idle but roars on the throttle. No decel popping but just that uneven slip on is getting to my mild OCD. If anyone has any comments/tips/ideas please feel free to launch em at me!

Thanks in advanced,
Kevin Canta from SoCal ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts