Includes:

- Custom Fuel Moto/CP forged pistons 10.25:1 compression
- Precision bored OEM cylinders
- Wood Knight Prowler TW-555
- Wood Performance Directional Lifters
- Fuel Moto Quick Install Pushrods
- Complete installation DVD

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/site/107-inch-big-bore.html

Used for a total of 831 miles. Great Condition!!!! NO CORE CHARGE. If you ordered this kit from Fuel Moto you will have to pay an additional 299 plus shipping to return your old jugs to them. $1100 plus shipping or best offer plus 3% paypal fees.

I traded my 2012 Street Glide in for a 2013 Road Glide so I stripped all of the goodies off of it.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I rode Daryl's bike before we removed these parts and the power/torque was unreal. Anybody that's interested in this kit, Daryl and I can install it for a FEE. I have been turning wrenches for a living for over 20 years.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What state are you guys in?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Yeah Georgia is a long haul, but this kit does sure sound sweet. Does a tuner come with it that was already programmed for this setup ? What numbers were you running with this ? How was your fuel mileage and the heat. .....any overheating ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Georgia is a long haul, but this kit does sure sound sweet. Does a tuner come with it that was already programmed for this setup ? What numbers were you running with this ? How was your fuel mileage and the heat. .....any overheating ?
No a tuner does not come with it but I can supply a power vision tune file for it. I never dynoed it so I cannot tell you about the numbers. I was getting 44-46 on the highway and low 40s on the streets. I actually think I was getting better mileage with this kit compared to the stock 103. I never had any overheating issues. The bike ran cool and this kit was well worth the money.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Man I wish I had a 103 I would be all over this, good luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
If u split it how much for cams

·
Registered
435 Posts
so it is $1299 brand new from fuel moto and you want $1100 for a used motor set up? excuse me if missed something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts