Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on folks. I have a Fuel Moto PC3 USB ECM system on my bike now and I just installed a new exhaust today. Fuel Moto emailed me a download today for the PC3 but it is in a .DJM format and I cant open it. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Call them. Their tech department is excellent. They took over my computer and fixed my mess.
X2. Give them a call and they will make it right.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Whats going on folks. I have a Fuel Moto PC3 USB ECM system on my bike now and I just installed a new exhaust today. Fuel Moto emailed me a download today for the PC3 but it is in a .DJM format and I cant open it. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.
You need to download the software first, once you have the software you can open and load the map. This software can be downloaded here http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/Support-Released/PCIIIUSB/Software/PC3Usb 3.2.1 Setup.zip

You will open the software and go to Load Map, choose the file we sent you, to send the map you will either start the bike or use the included 9V adapter and select Send Map which will send it to the device. If you need any assistance we can be contacted at 920-423-3309

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys. My dumb ass didn't realize that I did not have the software installed. Thanks to Fuel Moto for responding on here as well. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts