Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this could have gone exhaust & intake or here. I searched and didn't see what I was looking for....so the question is, I'm thinking of going with the fuel moto 2-1-2, their intake and power vision to finish my stage 1. Currently running 2 bros slip-ons. I'd like your thoughts and opinions.... BTW, cost for tuner, pipe and intake is $800 through FM.

PS Is removing the cat OEW head pipe going to the jackpot 2-1-2 stage one really worth the time and $? Is there a performance gain? Noise, sound increase? Thank you for your expertise.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
Ok, this could have gone exhaust & intake or here. I searched and didn't see what I was looking for....so the question is, I'm thinking of going with the fuel moto 2-1-2, their intake and power vision to finish my stage 1. Currently running 2 bros slip-ons. I'd like your thoughts and opinions.... BTW, cost for tuner, pipe and intake is $800 through FM.

PS Is removing the cat OEW head pipe going to the jackpot 2-1-2 stage one really worth the time and $? Is there a performance gain? Noise, sound increase? Thank you for your expertise.
What year bike ? In general you'll get a small but noticeable power increase, the bike will definitely be louder. You will definitely notice a decrease in heat of the engine and especially the pipes.
Also your engine will run smoother and have a better longevity due to a proper tune.
You will like that Power Vision. Since your buying it off FM ,the One year warranty doubles.
Imho. The stage 1 is best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Go with FuelMoto. I'm happy with my Cobras, but IF I were to do it again, I'd go through them. Nothing but good comments on the service. And only a couple of hours ride for me to to their shop.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What year bike ? In general you'll get a small but noticeable power increase, the bike will definitely be louder. You will definitely notice a decrease in heat of the engine and especially the pipes.
Also your engine will run smoother and have a better longevity due to a proper tune.
You will like that Power Vision. Since your buying it off FM ,the One year warranty doubles.
Imho. The stage 1 is best bang for the buck.
I have a 2017. I've had good experience with FM in the past. thank you for the comments. I loved the power vision in the past with the twin cam. I am thinking of a stage 3 down the road and not bothering with the stage 2.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought my Power vision for my 2009 RG from Fuel Moto and they were very helpful - I'm confident they will be able to help me when I change cams also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts