Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any members who are running or who have run the fueling 574 cams in a stock compression 103 with air cleaner ans 2-1 pipr.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Looking at the 574 specs it would seem that they would perform better in a higher compression engine, a stock 103 wouldn't have enough compression to bring out the full potential of the 574 cams. JMO

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
With the set up you have I would look into the 525 cams from feuling, I have them and on a stock motor they produce excellent torque and power, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking at these for now,will be doing heads and higher compression later,dont want to have a extra set of cams laying around after i do the heads and pistons,since i dont have piles of extra cash sitting,i realize that i would sacrfice some low end,just starting with cams then build aroud them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am looking at these for now,will be doing heads and higher compression later,dont want to have a extra set of cams laying around after i do the heads and pistons,since i dont have piles of extra cash sitting,i realize that i would sacrfice some low end,just starting with cams then build aroud them.
Good idea. After doing just cams makes me want to do headwork as well. Defiantly more fun to ride with the added torque!

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
It may be best to buy the cams and just put them away until you get the high compression build done. Buy the parts as your money flow allows and when you have all the parts to do the job do all the work at once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts