Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FuelPak 3 on Stock Bike?

Bought a used 2013 RGU last year. Just getting to the point of being able to afford upgrades; exhaust, breather, ecm. I’m leaning toward the V&H FuelPak 3, heard great things about it.

My question is, would the FP3 show any improvement on a stock bike? I’ll be buying these pieces as I save for them, and was thinking of doing the FuelPak first.

Your thoughts?

Thanks.

·
Registered
609 Posts
FuelPak 3 on Stock Bike?

Bought a used 2013 RGU last year. Just getting to the point of being able to afford upgrades; exhaust, breather, ecm. I’m leaning toward the V&H FuelPak 3, heard great things about it.

My question is, would the FP3 show any improvement on a stock bike? I’ll be buying these pieces as I save for them, and was thinking of doing the FuelPak first.

Your thoughts?

Thanks.
While you would see a bit of an improvement adding a fuel tuner to an overall stock bike (better throttle response, slight increase in performance), it is important to note that the FuelPak FP3 is not compatible on '13 & older touring models....only '14 & newer touring models.

Hope this helps!

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
What is odd is that they make an FP3 for a 2013 Dyna, but not touring... But you can get the older model LCD FuelPak. It will get you gains in the following areas:

• Increased Horsepower & Torque

• Quicker Throttle Response

• Smoother Acceleration

• More Fuel Efficiency

• Improved Low Speed Operation

• Reduced Operating Temperature

Heres a link to the LCD FuelPak:
LCD FUELPAK - VANCE & HINES

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have heard rumors that an FP3 for older models is on the verge of coming out though. So you may wanna hold out for awhile. HogPro will surely shout out when one is available. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts