Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2012 RG Arlen Ness big sucker air cleaner , Vance an Hines true duals and CFR's and a fuelpak. No matter warm or cold after a minute or so while ideling the Rpm's dip below 1000 and starts to labor and eventually dies unless I give it gas. Called Vance an Hines told me to increase modes 1 an 2 by 2 numbers up on each mode, any ideas for help

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Did you do all the work yourself? Is the check engine light on or are there any codes? I have the V&H fuelpak and never really had any problems. And if i did their tech support took good care of me.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Did you do all the work yourself? Is the check engine light on or are there any codes? I have the V&H fuelpak and never really had any problems. And if i did their tech support took good care of me.
I guess you did not answer my question but you did feel the need to reply with useless knowledge.

His questions were completely valid, and attitude is the wrong way to get help here.

My question, did you make the changes suggested?? What did it do??

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
First thing to do would be to remove the fuelpak and see if it still does it. If it does you have an with the bikes, if not, the fuelpak is the cause.

Remember that an engine will always want to be richer at start up and leaner as it warms up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did not know people here on the forum had such thin skin. Maybe Mr 1stglide should ask his wife or partner being politically correct if he can have his balls back to put in his nut sack. Really bro don't be so sensitive or go join the Honda forum an you can spread your be kind to the world bullshit there

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I did not know people here on the forum had such thin skin. Maybe Mr 1stglide should ask his wife or partner being politically correct if he can have his balls back to put in his nut sack. Really bro don't be so sensitive or go join the Honda forum an you can spread your be kind to the world bullshit there

k then, l am sure you will get over whelming responses now!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
WOW! u attiude sucks! people are just trying to help u, if your pissed about your bike not running well ,dont take it out here,this is a place we freely join and help one another, dont be mad at the world.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
I guess you did not answer my question but you did feel the need to reply with useless knowledge.

I know im a little late with this response but i was simply trying to figure out your abilities on working on your own stuff. Maybe you screwed something up. Theres really no need to be a dick.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Give the first timer a chance to apologize before we all call him a DICK, maybe he is stressed out by a mistake he made with his install. If he doesn't well. ......he chose the out come not anyone else.
Here's the 3 finger salute !

·
Registered
78 Posts
a dick like him is not going to apoligize and i dont think any one here wants one anyway its got mothing to do with BALLS you idiot its caiied respect your the one who asked for help you and you did f*&%^$ck your bike up we all could have gotten into the trash talking but ill do it for every one YOUR TO STUPID TO BE ON THIS FORUM

·
Registered
78 Posts
Instead of seeing your mistake and saying hey guys i got off on the wrong foot you turnd into a dick so like i said your way to stupid to be on this forum or any forum tuff guy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts