Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
It is what it is meaning you look up the basic items you install such as a air cleaner, pipes, and or H-D stage 1 upgrade. They supply you with a set of numbers to enter at each setting I believe it 20 and thats it. Nothing else you can change other then that, you can monkey with the numbers but not much else and no one knows what that means except V&H. I have one on my bike and it works but if you plan on doing anything other then what has been mentioned above your wasting your money.....IMHO

·
Registered
204 Posts
Pros:

User-friendly plug-n-play install.
V&H website to get your numbers from, easy.
Simple Stage 1 for every day use.
Economical.

Cons:

NOT fine-tuneable.
May or may not be a great fit for YOUR applicaton.
ZERO data collection.

I have the FuelPak on my OL's 09 Deluxe. Went with Rush 1.75 slip ons, SE/AC, K&N Filter. Works real well, and I'm not worried about being too lean.

I went with the TTS MasterTune on my '11 RGU, because I wanted to be able to collect data and do a fine dyno tune int he future.

.....that and I like to tinker.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Pros:

User-friendly plug-n-play install.
V&H website to get your numbers from, easy.
Simple Stage 1 for every day use.
Economical.

Cons:

NOT fine-tuneable.
May or may not be a great fit for YOUR applicaton.
ZERO data collection.

I have the FuelPak on my OL's 09 Deluxe. Went with Rush 1.75 slip ons, SE/AC, K&N Filter. Works real well, and I'm not worried about being too lean.

I went with the TTS MasterTune on my '11 RGU, because I wanted to be able to collect data and do a fine dyno tune int he future.

.....that and I like to tinker.

Hope this helps.
What he said.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fuel Pak

I had one on my 2009 Ultra and it worked fine on long flat rides, but anytime I was riding in the hills or places with step grades, it sucked big time. On my 11 Glide custom I am installing the PCV with Auto Tune. I wouldn't waste ur money on Fuel Pak.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I've got one, easy set up, no problems so far. Some decel/shifting popping if I don't let up on the gas. Coupled mine with the Xied O2 sensor wiring and it definately lowered my engine heat. Runs strong but I'm a flat lander; going to Colorado in August with a new oil temp gage and then I'll know fer sure. Bought mine used as a combo package with the V&H MO Muffs off someone on the HDForum for $350. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts