Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just a quick question and looking for some help. As of right now I have a 2013 with a high flow, CFR slip on and a stage 1 download from the dealership. I have a friend that has a full D&D 2-1 pipe that wants me to try it on my bike. Will I need to buy a tuner to intall pipe or will the download that has already been done to my bike be fine to fun the full system on my bike without screwing anything up? Just looking for some advise.......Thank you

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
So just a quick question and looking for some help. As of right now I have a 2013 with a high flow, CFR slip on and a stage 1 download from the dealership. I have a friend that has a full D&D 2-1 pipe that wants me to try it on my bike. Will I need to buy a tuner to intall pipe or will the download that has already been done to my bike be fine to fun the full system on my bike without screwing anything up? Just looking for some advise.......Thank you
There will be a little difference in the tune but if the one you have on it now is a high flow system, it should run fine for testing. The 2into1 system does a great job of scavenging pulling more fuel into the engine helping with hp and tq. Good luck and if you like the change, get yourself a good tune with it.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I agree.
You'll be fine to take it out and test ride it.
Good pipe, and it, and the Borezilla, are 2 that we reach for to mate to our power upgrade kits.
Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts