Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice, I like the look of those bars but might be on the narrow side for my frame
I’m 6’1 broad shoulders and monkey arms. I set them inline with the forks and have a nice bend in the elbows. They feel good sitting on the bike, I will give a better review in the spring.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the same bars, but 12" and have them in line with the forks as well. Great bars and very comfortable, have about 200 miles on them so far.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
If I need a 4th set of bars, these will be the ones.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm very interested in the same bars. I'm 5'9" so I'm on the fence with 10" or 12". A little concerned with no pull back as I take some pretty long trips and want to be in a comfortable position. Any other feedback and pictures on these bars would be appreciated.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm very interested in the same bars. I'm 5'9" so I'm on the fence with 10" or 12". A little concerned with no pull back as I take some pretty long trips and want to be in a comfortable position. Any other feedback and pictures on these bars would be appreciated.
I would think you would be stretching to reach 10 or 12” bars pretty good, if you run them inline with the forks.The taller the bars the closer they get if you run the same line as the forks.Me, I like them inline because it messes with my ocd, lol!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm 5'9" and put 12" bars on my 2019 RGS. I have them in line with the front in and I do lean forward just a hair. I have a Mustang seat that puts me forward about an inch also so I would say with a stock seat you might be leaning forward a little more. I had 16" bars on an '11 and I thought they were too high. Maybe 14" is the place to be.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts