Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read on the forums here that Buky was having a little trouble with their website if you wanted to place an order and/or it was difficult to contact them. So I called their number yesterday and it was immediately picked up by Juan. He answered my few questions I ordered the 12" oddessy bar in chrome. The invoice was sent to my email without a hitch and the whole experience was easy and professional. Now for a 5 week wait for the bars!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just did the same thing two days ago. Originally ordered the Malo V2 bars, but when I saw the Odyssey bars a day later, I called him back to make the change.

Juan seemed like a great guy to work with, and I believe his attention to detail will show through.

The 5 week wait isn't bad, for a quality product! Still, I'm anxious to ditch the drag bars on my Springer.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I just did the same thing two days ago. Originally ordered the Malo V2 bars, but when I saw the Odyssey bars a day later, I called him back to make the change.

Juan seemed like a great guy to work with, and I believe his attention to detail will show through.

The 5 week wait isn't bad, for a quality product! Still, I'm anxious to ditch the drag bars on my Springer.
Would you mind posting pic of the springer? I am sorta looking for a mess around bike and springers always catch my eye. Also thinking night train. Gonna take my time and snatch one up cheap (er). Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts

i was looking at their malo v2 bars, but i dont see the odyssey

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ill check it out thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Would you mind posting pic of the springer? I am sorta looking for a mess around bike and springers always catch my eye. Also thinking night train. Gonna take my time and snatch one up cheap (er). Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Here you go. Came across this a few weeks back in July. It was located in Ohio - caught a redeye Friday night, and rode it home. 1272.7 miles in a day and a half!

·
Registered
416 Posts
That is some good looking bars on the CVORG on their FB page. Those 16's look good and a good size on that bike.

Seeing those pics make us that have bars ordered a lil more impatient...

·
Registered
45 Posts
What's the actual diff between the 2 bars? That is awesome rg on their Facebook page

·
Registered
221 Posts
What's the actual diff between the 2 bars? That is awesome rg on their Facebook page
The Malo and Malo V2 curve outwards, with about 8" pullback. The V2 has no meat hooks up top.

The Odyssey curves backwards, similar to Carlini Pist Apes or Flyin' Apes. They also have 9" pull back, and meat hooks up top.

·
Registered
483 Posts
My Buky Malos are supposed to be here this week... I hope so. Pretty excited. Hope they are as nice as everyone says.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got 12 inch Buky Malos installed this weekend. They are awesome, worth the wait and Jaun is a supper dude to deal with. No I cant post pics LOL sorry.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
walked out this morning to go to work and there was a big box from Buky!!! that was pretty fast (4 weeks). had to open it up and drool over the 12" odessy bar . needless to say I was late for work Highly recommend this company and thier products.

·
Registered
209 Posts
walked out this morning to go to work and there was a big box from Buky!!! that was pretty fast (4 weeks). had to open it up and drool over the 12" odessy bar . needless to say I was late for work Highly recommend this company and thier products.
Looking forward for your thoughts on these bars as well as a lot of photos once you have them installed!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts